CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

MY MOTHER'S CHILD

'I live in a space inside my head,a cluttered space crammed with random thoughts about life, love and the struggle of being a 27yr old african woman trying to 'find' herself but losing her self in the process.I always vowed when I was growing up that I would do things differently from my mother. As the years have gone by I find myself modelling my life on the woman I thought I wasn't strong enough to become,'(If you ever have the chance to meet my mother even once, to be given the chance to be half the woman my mother is, you will know that you have been truly blessed) Finally I have had to embrace the fact, that I'm nothing but My Mother's Child....

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Create some room in your head.........

......for my scribbles and squiggles
allow me to vent
laugh with me
Cry with me
Dance with me
help me unravel the scribbles and squiggles in my head so that I can begin to understand me, make sense of what it means to be my mother's child.
This blog will be a chance for me to put into words what my heart feels, desires , needs, hopes and aspires for. This blog will be mainly about me, my life and those that have touched my life in any possible way whether good or bad.....

4 comments:

Shubby Doo said...

welcome to blogville. sometimes is ok not to act your age...@ other times is a must. Please don't take those pills for slimming...

Thandiwe said...

welcome to blogsville!it might take a while to read the rest of your posts but i cant wait!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

...can't say welcome. We've met.

Tino said...

I miss U sha! Just reading your stuff, amazing! Love u forever Miss DM